Water is a crucial part of everyday life. If your water isn’t clean, then all aspects of your life can be affected by it. That’s why Larry’s Plumbing offers the installation and maintenance of whole home water filtration systems so that your home’s water can stay clean and healthy.
With whole home water filtration, all of the water that flows through your home will be cleaned and purified before flowing through your faucets. Here are some benefits to having a whole home water filtration system.
- Save money on purchasing bottles of filtered water from the store: No more having to travel to the store to purchase drinking water. Carrying refillable jugs to and from the store is a thing of the past.
- Create less plastic waste from single use bottles: With whole home water filtration you reduce your ecological footprint by producing less plastic waste with single use water bottles.
- Have fresh, clean, contaminant-free water on tap at all times: the health of your family is of the utmost importance, a whole home water filtration system assures that they stay safe and healthy.
- Creates less wear and tear on home appliances: minerals removed by a whole home filtration system can build up in appliances causing them to wear down and break faster than normal.
- Prevents hard water build up: filtration and softener systems remove the minerals and chemicals from your water that can cause unsightly and annoying hard water build up.
- Increased comfort: No one likes taking a shower in sticky, metallic, water or drinking water that just doesn’t smell or taste right. A whole home filtration system helps remove contaminants that can make you uncomfortable, or worse, sick! Plus, conditioned water is better for your skin and hair.
When choosing a whole home water filtration system, it is important to know what is in your water that needs to be filtered out. We are proudly partnered with Southern Plumbing and Watts to bring you whole home water filtration systems and softeners. Larry’s will analyze a water test from your home and help you choose the best system for your needs.
Some whole home water filtration systems are:
- Reverse osmosis systems: Utilizes a semipermeable membrane to remove contaminants. It is effective in removing a number of minerals, heavy metals, chemical and biological contaminants, and toxins.
- Carbon filtration systems: Utilize granular activated carbon, or carbon block filters to remove organic compounds and can help with bad smells or tastes.
- Water Softeners: Removes minerals and conditions the water. A water conditioning system provides clean, clear, odor free and great tasting water from the tap.
A whole home water filtration system provides clean and safe water for your home. At Larry’s Plumbing, we know your health and safety is what’s most important. If you feel a whole home water filtration system would be a good option for your home, contact us! We are happy to discuss options for different filtration systems to suit your needs and will provide full installation and repair to your new systems.